- Which do I want more: to know God, or to achieve for God? (Philippians 3:10, Exodus 33:13, 1 Timothy 4:6-10)
- When was the last time I experienced a prompting of the Holy Spirit? (John 4:7-19 Acts 16:6-10)
- Am I consistently being convicted of sin in my life? (Hebrews 12:5-11, John 16:7-8, 2 John 3:9)
- Am I consistently accepting my acceptance by God through Christ? (2 Corinthians 5:17, 5:21)
- Where do my thoughts go when I am not forced to think about anything? (Psalm 63:1-4)
Read the full post here.